SQLitening Version 1.20 (changes)
====================<[ Version 1.2 June 19 2009 ]>=====================
1. Changed SQLitening.Dll to close the database when detaching and running local. This will process and remove any pending
journal file. This does not change the end result it just cleans up the journal file sooner.
2. Fixed Load/Unload problem with RunProc.
3. Added the slIsOpen function which will return %True if a database is open.
4. Added slPushSet and slPopSet. Push will save the data about an open set while pop will restore the data. This allows you
to reuse a set number with out first closing it.
5. Added a global flag (AreConnected) to improve the control of running remote or local and allowing for retrying to connect to server if first attempt(s) failed.
6. Fixed bug in server that would cause a crash if Close was called at wrong time.
7. Added bind blob and bind text examples to SQLiteningProcA.Bas.
8. Added another conditional compile Server Exit #4 which will fire for ever slOpen. This is the place to create SQLite custom function.
9. Added Exit #4 to SQLiteningServerExits.Bas and included as example of two SQLite customer functions (MyF0 and MyF2).
10.Added the "S" ModChar the both slGetFile and slPutFile.
S = Open file with Shared lock, default is both Read and Write locks.
This only applies to standard files, not Ini.
11.There will now be three supported API's. Basic, Special, and Universal. See doc in SQLitening.Txt. Support for SQLiteningVB is discontinued.
12.Included the zip file UserMods.Zip which contains user contributed additions and/or modifications to SQLitening soruce code.
13.Update SQLite3.Dll to version 3.6.15 dated 06-15-2009.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Version 1.30 was released today.... check it out. This database system just keeps getting better and better.