• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 17, 2019, 02:06:02 pm

News:

Welcome to the SQLitening support forums!

SQLite3 C/S 0005 (January 22, 2008)

Started by Paul Squires, January 22, 2008, 07:47:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Squires

January 22, 2008, 07:47:55 pm Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 10:46:28 am by TechSupport
Okay, here it is. There have been major internal changes to the code. Unicode is not working even though you see references to it in the source code.

Everything you need to know about using the code is in the "sample.bas" code file.

Here is the download link: http://www.planetsquires.com/files/sql3_cs_0005.zip

- User names and passwords are now checked by the server during sql3_connect. %ERR_BADUSER is returned if invalid user.

- Changed the server's initialization from an SQLite database to a simple text ini file (sql3server.ini).

- Server can now listen to multiple IP addresses.

- The server main screen now shows the IP address and port number of the server.

- Linked lists are now used to hold Connections, IP Addresses, Users and row cache.

- Column numbers are now zero based. To iterate the column names use For x = 0 to NumCols - 1

- Re-wrote all of the recordset functions. Of particular note is sql3_rsFetch.

- Changed %PRAGMA_SYNCHRONOUS to Normal for safety (rather than its previous None).

- Changed the %PRAGMA_PAGE_SIZE to be 4096 to coincide better with NTFS cluster sizes.

- Temp tables are now memory based rather than file.

Jim Harre

Thanks for the update. This looks pretty interesting!

(Always knew that Paul was way ahead of me - now I know he's exactly 10 months ahead!)

<*> Jim

Paul Squires

:D  oops! I never even noticed that I dated the post wrong! All fixed now.