• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 17, 2019, 10:25:51 am

News:

Welcome to the SQLitening support forums!

Thanks for the support

Started by D. Wilson, December 31, 2009, 12:46:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

D. Wilson

I want to personally thank Rolf for his recent help. But I want to also thank Fred,Paul and all the other contributors that have devoted time to SQLitening. This is one of the most powerful tools I have ever come across. The creators of the software have done a wonderful job in creating a very well thought out product. And this forum has provided many answers to problems that I have encountered.

Thanks - I hope we all have a good 2010.

My goal for 2010 is to try and start using Powerbasic.(I have the brand new version still sitting in its case). But sadly I am required to use a lot of activex controls with the software that I create. So I use VB6 (I find it is solid and get the job done) .I have always tried to keep my software simple.  I have never like any of Microsoft's database engines (Updates,Patches,etc). I was a Tsunami user. But this software has beat them all. It is quick simple and it works. I was looking a MYSQL but it was way overkill for my needs and it has its own issues. You must administer is and backing up the database can be a chored.  But SQLite is fast,simple and it does the job.
I want to thank Fred and Paul for supporting us old VB users. This project has made my life so much easier.

Fred Meier