• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 26, 2019, 12:44:28 am

News:

Welcome to the SQLitening support forums!

Idea Invite Bogdan Ureche (SqLiteExpert)

Started by Marty Francom, February 01, 2010, 08:09:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty Francom

February 01, 2010, 08:09:51 pm Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:19:59 pm by Marty Francom
Fred, 
   I would like to suggest that Bogdan Ureche (SqLiteExpert)  to be come a regular participant to this forum.  Forthermore,  If you and and others forum administrators agree (and Bogdan accepts)  I would like to see an addition forun catagory added.  " SQLiteExpert & Other High Level Tools "   

Bogdan doesn't have a support forum of his own and could benefit from having a place where his customers could go an ask questions.  This would be a benefit for him and his customers.
    SQLitening could benefit from the extra exposure to programmers using SQlite.   And, Bogdan may be will to put a link on his "Links Page"  to link to the SQLitening Forum.
   This could be a win-win-win idea.

Fred what to you think?   

I for one vote yes,  how about the rest of you?

Paul Squires

Bogdan is more than welcome here and I'm sure that everyone will benefit for his views on SQLite.

However, I don't see adding a dedicated forum to supprt SQLiteExpert. The purpose of this site is to be dedicated solely to SQLitening. The reason for me moving it from PlanetSquires to SQLitening.com was to provide a clear direction and support area dedicated solely to SQLitening.

Bogdan Ureche

While I am honored by Marty's proposal to create a support forum for SQLite Expert here, I have to agree with Fred. SQLite Expert is a commercial application and it wouldn't be fair to benefit from the time and dedication of people that are not affiliated with it and that are supporting a different, open source application. Meanwhile, I subscribed to the SQLitening forum and I will be happy to get involved in discussions regarding SQLite or SQLitening, as time permits.

Kind regards to all.

Bogdan Ureche

Marty Francom

Very well.   I am glad to hear that Bogdan is willing to joins us from time to time.  I am sure his experience and knowledge with SQLite will benefit us all.

As a new user of both SQLite/SQLitening and of SQLiteExpert.    I trust it will be acceptable to ask questions concerning SQLiteExpert and other SQL Tools related questions in this General Forum Catagory.

BTW,  Bogdan,  thanks again for the help and quick customer support you provided me in the last few days. I want you to know it is greatly appreciated.

Fredrick Ughimi

Fredrick O. Ughimi

fughimi@yahoo.com
- Freedom lies in being bold -- Robert Frost, Poet

Bern Ertl

Bogdan Ureche

Thank you all  :) And you are all welcome to ask me any questions related to SQLite Expert... in the new SQLite Expert Forum.

Bogdan

Marty Francom

Very nicely laid out forum.  I have registered.  I hope to be one of the first to post.