• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

October 18, 2021, 08:43:45 PM

News:

Welcome to the SQLitening support forums!

Bookmarks added to PDF Help File

Started by Tony Billingsley, May 31, 2013, 07:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Billingsley

May 31, 2013, 07:02:01 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:31:13 PM by Tony Billingsley
From my introduction just a few days ago you know that I am new to SQLitening, so I have been using the PDF help file a lot as I study the examples.  To help me find the information quicker, especially for the routines, I added bookmarks to the PDF Help File and thought other may benefit from it. 

Thanks to Rolf Brandit for providing the help files.

Tony

Rolf Brandt

June 01, 2013, 04:19:43 AM #1 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 04:22:18 AM by Rolf Brandt
Hello Tony,

thanks for your work.

Since you are also using Paul's FireFly there is also an easier way to use SQLitening. I have create a function set for FireFly's Function Library. Like this you have the functions plus the essential information right at hand in FireFly. You can find the download here:

http://www.planetsquires.com/protect/forum/index.php?topic=2609.msg19813#msg19813

Notice: Though it was created originally for v1.40 it is fully compatible with v1.54.

In FireFly just copy the folder that is in the zip to the folling location in you FireFly folder:

\FF3\CodeStore\PowerBASIC

Rolf
I like to cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food.
www.rbsoft.eu

Tony Billingsley

Rolf,

Thanks for the info on your function set.  What a great addition to FF.  It will sure make learning and getting information a lot faster.  I'm surprised it isn't included with the SQLitening distribution.

Thanks,
Tony

Rolf Brandt

Hi Tony,

I had talked to Fred about it, but he thought many of the SQLitening users are not FireFly users. So we left it out of the distribution and I published it only on the FireFly Forum.

Rolf
www.rbsoft.eu

Tony Billingsley

Rolf,

Maybe a note and link about the function set could be put in the ReadMe file and help files for FF users.

Tony

Fredrick Ughimi

I had talked to Fred about it, but he thought many of the SQLitening users are not FireFly users. So we left it out of the distribution and I published it only on the FireFly Forum.

I guess non-FireFly users are missing out here...
Fredrick O. Ughimi<br /><br />fughimi@gmail.com<br />- Freedom lies in being bold -- Robert Frost, Poet

Rolf Brandt

Hi Fredrick,

the code could be used anyway only if you are using FireFly3. Maybe you should try the demo.

Rolf
www.rbsoft.eu