• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

October 25, 2021, 07:41:00 PM

News:

Welcome to the SQLitening support forums!

No content in the help file.

Started by Sam Jackson, May 25, 2014, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Jackson

Hi everybody. I've downloaded SQLitening and was trying to use the help file but no content is showing up. Is it something I've done wrong or is there really no help in the help file?
Thanks.

Sam Jackson

Hi cj and thanks for the reply. I have all these files too. The .chm isn't working for me but the pdf does. Strange. In fact, I just downloaded the newest version and have the same problem. Is there another step I need to take after the download to get the .chm content to appear. The treeview of the contents is there but when I click (or double click) on an item nothing appears.
Thanks.

Sam Jackson

May 25, 2014, 05:17:17 PM #2 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:18:33 PM by Sam Jackson
Bingo! I went into properties>general and unblocked. Now it works.
Thanks!

Rolf Brandt

If you experience problems with chm files in newer Windows OS versions you might want to try out SumatraPDF. It displays Chm, Pdf, Epub, and various other files. It is free and you can download it here:

http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/free-pdf-reader.html

Rolf
I like to cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food.
www.rbsoft.eu

Sam Jackson

Thanks Rolf. I got it working. It was being blocked by Windows.
I could have sworn I saw a post yesterday where you had updates to the help files available for download. Now I can't find that post. Where did it go?
Thanks.

cj

I didn't want this to be the standard download after I saw you fixed the problem.
My bad.